Sunday, December 28, 2008

Siberian Gold - Part Fourteen

I had hoped to spend a little time each day stitching on this this week but of course that never happened. Yesterday I had a pretty much free day though and thought the perfect way to remember Mum would be by working on her project.

As this is the last post of the year for this one I thought it would be fun to remind myself of what this looked like back in August when I first picked it out of the pile.
Wow even I have to be pleased with how far it's come. This is a reminder of what it was like on the last outing.This is the now.
It's really difficult to see the progress I think just because the colours I'm working at the moment are so close to the background fabric.


I think you might just be able to see from this close in shot the white stitching at the end shows the very edge of the picture which gives an idea of just how big this is going to be!

I'm going to stick with the rotation thing as I think it really does push me to achieve as much as I have time for in the week. That being said I don't think this one is going to get finished until the later half of next year. It would be nice to be working on something else by the time next Christmas comes, lol.

Haven't decided what I will be working on this week. I have a couple more little embroidery kits that I've bought during recent months so I might pull out one of those .....

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

You really have made a ton of progress on this!