Sunday, November 30, 2008

Siberian Gold - Part Twelve

This week saw me actually getting to the half way point on this baby, yeah!


Here is where we were at on the last outing.
This is half way through.
I had hoped to steam on and progress this even more but other things seemed to get in the way and I only managed a few extra stitches. So this is where we stand now.
Time to put the Tiger's away for a week. Tomorrow I'll introduce the new project in my hand stitching rotation :)

QUILT NEWS - I'm happy to report that despite not feeling well yesterday and therefore not spending all day stitching as originally planned I've got an almost finished top, just have the border fabric to add which I'm hoping to get to this evening. Pictures soon :)

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

You have made great progress! I can't wait to see the quilt - I wan't to make that one too.

Anonymous said...

Siberian gold is looking smashing, great stitching.

Look forard to seeing the quilt.

Hope you are feeling much better now,
Take care