Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scrappy Flowers

I'm beginning to realise that at this time of the year, even with some day light getting good photos is proving to be difficult, still I will plough on :)

I've been working on the next row for the Row Robin swap that I am taking part in. Now this one is different as Mary has asked that her blocks not be joined together but just left as they are. What a quick, easy and fun pattern she has chosen.
Another one that is perfect for raiding those scraps and small pieces I've been hoarding.

I think she is going to have a really fun quilt at the end of this swap!
Mary said that she will be embellishing with some scrappy leaves and things once it's put together so I'll be looking forward to seeing the finished top.
I don't have much space in my little house and with these not being joined together it was super tricky for me to try and get a photo, but I laid them out on my bed and did the best I could.I wonder what the next round of this robin will be throwing my way?....

4 comments:

Jane said...

I have visions of you standing on chairs to try and get high enough to get them all in, lol. This is going to be an interesting quilt

Janet said...

These flowers are so effective - although when I saw the first one I thought it may be a fried egg!!! (Sorry!)
I presume they are raw edge applique?

Terri Stegmiller said...

That sure does look like a fun quilt block.

Kucki68 said...

Thise flowers are fun, but the very first one the first thing I thought was sunny side up! LOL