Sunday, March 18, 2007

Seeing Double

More postcards again today. These are for a Fabricards swap entitled seeing double. Of course my first thought was to do a couple of kitties but someone else in the swap beat me to it. So here is what I came up with instead.

I only had three to make and I made them all in different colourways but this one turned out to be my fabourite, mm could it be something to do with the orange, lol!

The only other things I have managed to get to today is posting some kitty fabrics on my for sale blog. For anyone concerned that I may have harmed my kitty fabric stash in anyway please be assured that these are pieces cut from yardage that I have so I have kept plenty back for myself :) There is still plenty of different fabrics left for sale so please check them out. I will probably leave everything up for a week or so and then everything left will come down to go on Ebay.

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Great way to interpret the theme :)

Unknown said...

I love this card! it rocks!!!!! melinda