Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Weekend

I've had a really lovely weekend. Not been able to do much in the way of creating, but we have been making the most of the spring like weather and have been out and about. Yesterday we went walking in the woods. Today I went to the SouthWest Quilt show in Exeter. Sadly O forgot to take my camera but I had an enjoyable couple of hours wondering around all of the quilts and trade stalls. I managed for the most part to keep my cash in my pocket but I did decide to treat myself to one book that I have wanted for a while.

I am a big fan of Patti Culea's work, and hope to be able to experiment with some of her doll patterns later in the year when I get a bit more free time.

The rest of this evening I have spent posting most of my fabrics for sale over on my new blog. Some have already sold so if anyone is looking to fill out their stash a bit more :) check out my fabrics for sale here, any help that anyone wants to give me in my bid to declutter will be much appreciated!

No comments: