Sunday, December 22, 2013

My week in snapshots

Wow only a couple of days until Christmas.  So far I just haven't been feeling very festive, lots going on at the moment which have been putting a bit of a dampener on the end of what has been an otherwise fabulous year.  But last day at work tomorrow and then we're up to Yorkshire to celebrate the season with James' parents.  And with almost 2 weeks off work to look forward to I'm sure the mood will lighten and a nice, quiet and relaxing time will be had can't wait.

Haven't really be in the mood to take too many pictures this week but when I went to download them I was surprised to find I'd taken more than I thought.  So here is my week in snapshots.

Taking comfort in some home cooked hearty food
 Is this what the apocalypse would feel like?  The moment I realised that I was the only one sat in an otherwise deserted office.
 Hooking up a last minute gift
Morning mist over the beautiful Wiltshire countryside
Counting down the days
Whatever you'e been up to I hope the world has been treating you well this week xx

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Have a lovely trip and a very Merry Christmas!

Veronica Roth said...

Merry Christmas dearest and much Christmas magic to last well into 2014. X