Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pay It Forward

I'm working on something new right now, and it's something I've not attempted before so hopefully will be fun. I'm using these lovely fabrics.And a pattern from this book
It's the second Pay It Forward gift that I promised back in January on a Facebook PIF. The recipient I'm pretty sure doesn't read my blog so I'm not going to be spoiling any surprises by posting her. It's a gift for my friend Jess, Jess loves baking so I'm going to make her an apron. Or at least I'm going to attempt to make her an apron. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Very good luck to you! I'd advise you to read the pattern two or three times and if bits don't make sense, do it your own way! I made the pouches from this book and found the instructions almost incomprehensible!