Monday, December 06, 2010

Under the machine

Quilting on Nan's present has begun in earnest this week. Now it's started I'm a little worried that even sticking to simple straight line stitching I may run out of time to get this one finished. Isn't this just a crazy time of year? I don't think we have any weekends between now and Christmas that we're actually at home for the whole weekend with no plans. I need to give up work then I'll have plenty of time in the week to get things done...if only :)Things aren't helped by the fact that Inspector Hugo makes his regular patrols closely checking that my quilting skills pass muster....oh the pressure! :)

2 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

Enjoying your festivities - thank you for sharing them

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Love the photo of Hugo... what a clever moggy?
Good to see you creating with such gusto and enthusiasm again.
Best wishes
Maggie