Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Beaded ATCs

You might remember seeing my little beaded mermaid from last week, well here is the finished ATC made for a swap entitled ' Beautiful Beads' I also attached a little beaded mirror and have titled card, 'The fairest mermaid of them all?' There are 6 of these altogether and all of the mermaids are slightly different colours.

I love beads and for this swap any media is acceptable so I decided to make some faeries too, using a rubber stamp onto card with some accent beads to decorate the dress. Again there are 6 of these and all of the dresses have been decorated with different coloured beads. I had lots of fun making both of these sets of cards and can't wait to see what I get in return.

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

The beaded mermaid ATC is adorable. You must be a very patient person to do all that tiny beadwork :)