Any long time readers of my blog will remember my microwave disaster when I first attempted dyeing, lol. Well since then I think (hope) that I have managed to perfect a technique which works for me and this afternoon spent a happy couple of hours dyeing away.
I have a Fabric and Rubber stamp coming up on my swap list for the advanced postcard group and thought it might be fun to use some dyed fabrics for that as it seemed to be quite a good combination for the mermaid card that I made recently.
Here are some of the results. All of the fabric pieces are bigger than show I have just scanned some of the most interesting patterns that emerged out of the dyeing process.