Thursday, March 30, 2006

More postcards


I've been making postcards again today and am finally up to date with all the swaps that end this week, phew. Here are the cards I've made today.

The heart is for a swap on the Quilt Europe group and is my first attempt at using the shaker technique that I used to use all the time in greetings cards for a postcard, I'm definately please with the way this has turned out and will use this technique again.

The African scene is for a landscape swap on the FiberArt Postcards group. I kept changing my mind as to what design to use. I was thinking something more along the traditional rolling hills and fields, but as I was trying to chose the fabrics I came across this one printed with African village scenes and really wanted to use it so did :)

No comments: