Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Gold, hot pink and Purple swap

Well another swap bites the dust :) I have just made 6 cards for the FAPC Gold, hot pink and purple swap. As I have so much to complete this week I am trying to stick to simple designs. I found the perfect pink and purple fabric for the background in my stash and machine appliqued a gold heart to the front.

Although it is a simple design and was relatively quick to make I'm really pleased with the way it's turned out. I have a friend who is mad on hearts so I think I'll make an extra one for her, wonder of she'll read this before the card arrives, you know who you are :) Only another couple of designs to come up with and make and that will be the end of the madness (at least until I get tempted by all the great swaps out there and over commit again!)

No comments: