I had a busy weekend at my Dad's, looking after my nephew and starting to help Dad pack up some things (he is putting his house up for sale). So not much time for sewing.
On Saturday evening though my sister, Emily, helped me to fuse some blocks for the pretty kitty block swap. Here is the first set which I'm calling flower power. I just cut a basic flower shape and added some Laurel Birch cat heads for the flower centres. I've machine stitched all the pieces down.
We also made another set of Black and White kitties which will complete my 3 sets for this swap but I haven't finished machine stitching these yet but I will add a picture once they are done. I designed all three blocks myself this time and although they are really simple shapes and patterns I'm pleased with the way they have turned out :)