Sunday, January 08, 2012

2011

I usually post this on New Years Day, just as an info list for me, but without regular internet access I'm a bit behind.  Sadly the list isn't really complete either as it didn't get completed for most of November and December but my year in projects, movies and books is almost complete

Projects I've completed in 2011.
 Five embroidered Coasters
 Kindle Pouch
 Bricks and Stones Red and White Quilt
 Two Mug Rugs
 Twenty One Zombie Pumpkin Felties
 Six fabric postcards
 Four Fabric Dolls
 Seven Stitched ATC's
 One Coil pot
 Seventeen Recycled and Reused postcards
 Three Pincushions
 One Sock Monster
 One cross stitched heart
 Siberian Gold Cross Stitch
 One Knitted Hat
 One quail bird
 Halloween Bird Cross Stitch
 Lakeside Farm Cross Stitch

 Movies I've Watched in 2011
 Gulliver's Travels
 The King's Speech
 127 Hours
 The Fighter
 The Green Hornet
 The Black Swan
 True Grit
 Paul
 Rango
 Limitless
 Sucker Punch
 Rio
 Source Code
 TT3D
 Thor
 Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3D
 X-Men: First Class
 KungFu Panda 2
 Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Pt 2
 Transformers
 The Rise of the Planet of the Apes
 Cowboys Vs Aliens
 Conan The Barbarian
 Friends with Benefits
 Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
 New Years Eve
My week with Marilyn

Books I've read in 2011
 Slash
 The Tattoo Chronicles by Kat Von D
 First Thrills - Lee Childs
 The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buecheler
 The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
 The Visitor by Lee Child
 My Heart Wanders by Pia Jane Bijkerk
 The Girl in the Painted Caravan by Eva Petulengro
 High Voltage Tattoo by Kat Von D
The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley

No comments: