Sadly my bout of insomnia is continuing, but all the extra hours in the day has meant that I have had plenty of time to wander the web, including some time spent looking at my own blog posts from the past. This has been a fun way of remembering things I've made over the years, some of which I'd totally forgotten about.
As the urge to stitch is emerging again, it's time to try and organise these random thoughts and ideas that keep popping in to my head, to try and make some order out of chaos. I used to do a weekly to do list, I don't think I'm committed enough again yet to trying to work on several projects a week, but thought I'd resurrect this idea in a monthly to do list. So here is my February list.
- Make Hearts and Flowers Postcards - after over a year without making a postcard I've signed up for a swap again.
- Work on blackbird piece - this is one of the things I started and showed in my new projects post the other day, not sure where this one is going yet, but we'll see.
- Make at least one crochet square - after declaring that I am going to try and teach myself crochet this year, a month has gone by and I haven't done a thing. As my first subscription package arrived the other day it's time to stop procrastinating!
- Siberian Gold - it's time to bring out the Tigers again. I need to get cracking on Mum's UFOs again.
- Dyeing - I'm going to dye up all those fabrics bought on my impromptu shopping trip last week.
I think that little lot should keep my busy. I guess this time next month we'll see how I got on :)