Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Time Flies

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time seems to slip by at the moment. They say that time flies when you are having fun, sadly I'm not having too much of that but it's flying anyway...
Thankfully there are some good days mixed in with the bad and my garden escape was definitely up there among the good. It's been a few weeks since then so I'm a bit behind the times but whose keeping tabs? ..
The weather was kind to me, plenty of sun so I really did get to spend my days outdoors getting away from it all in my little garden paradise....
.....eating good food and generally enjoying being lazy.......


....while I may not have had anyone to share my days with I was never really alone...... And as I have been showing you my feet quite a lot recently (don't ask me why as anyone who knows me knows I hate feet, lol) I couldn't leave you wondering what I was wearing when skipping round my garden retreat...

5 comments:

KimP said...

I'm a sucker for a cat photo every time. Glad you have your garden retreat where you can get away from it all. It looks wonderful!

Jane said...

Looks like you had wonderful company in the garden

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Hows about sharing the cherries with me???.. I love just them..... and the cats too. Not so sure about pink stripey feet ;0)
Best wishes
Maggie

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

What a plonker I am .. in the last post the word order is all wrong.... put "just" in front of "love" please.

Vicki said...

I'm glad to hear that there are the good days amongst the bad. It does take time and just remember to be gentle with yourself. It's nice to see that you have a furry to keep you company, providing you comfort and a quiet purr.