Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sampler

My sleeping habits aren't getting any better so here I am blogging at silly o'clock again :) I am working on something new. My cousin is getting married next week, at the very last minute I decided to try and stitch a gift.

Here is my progress so far on a little sampler pattern that I found in a magazine.
I've been working on this for a week and am less than half way through. As the wedding is next Friday I don't think it is going to get done on time! Nevermind hopefully it won't be too far behind the actual day.
I'm really enjoying the mix of stitching, and its the first time I've worked on evenweave which is proving to be hard on my ageing eyes, lol. Still I like the way it's turning out so hopefully it will be worth it. (Sorry for the blurry photos I'll try and get some better ones when it's finished.)

4 comments:

Jane said...

This looks lovely, I am sure they will love it, no matter when they receive it-from someone else who is up at silly o'clock

Donna said...

great to see you're back to stitching -- even if it isn't a tiger :-)

Vicki W said...

I'm so glad to see you stitching again! This is going to be lovely. I love the soft colors.

KimP said...

Beautiful work, Angela!