Sunday, June 01, 2008

Only one more

Well here we are at the end of a pretty quiet weekend and trying not to get too depressed at the thought of a whole week at work ahead before the next weekend!


Still as each day passes I'm sliding back toward my pre-op routine which is good. I'm still working on catching up on the blog reading and have even made the decision to try and cut back on the number of blogs I have in bloglines which will hopefully give me more time to be creating things of my own.

Speaking of which yes you've probably already guessed from the title another kitty has been born.
I'm excited and sad all at the same time to think there is only one more left to do. Now I feel ready to start tackling the mammoth job of completing Mum's projects I'm anxious to get started so I don't think it will take me too long to get over the loss of not having this one to work on. I know there is at least one kitty kit to look forward to in Mum's stash too.


I have decided as part of the process of getting back into a proper routine I'm ready to resurrect my weekly to do lists. So without further ado here is my list for the coming week.
  • Finish Kitty Cross stitch
  • Finish ATC for Anna's washer challenge (this is way behind deadline)
  • Work on Something Beginning with O (again way past deadline)
  • Start work on Mum's Tiger cross stitch.
  • Quilt one block of the red cats quilt

Well it's getting to be late evening here and I'm feeling pretty relaxed after sinking a bottle of Perry. I don't drink very often and everything is starting to look a little fuzzy round the edges, like this so I think it's time to call it a night. Hope you all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you are back and on the mend! take care of yourself!!!! Melinda