Saturday, July 07, 2007

Collage

I can't believe it the sun is shining here today. We've had so many days of rain and greyness I'd almost forgotten what the sun looked like. The weathermen are telling us not to get too used to it though as they are predicting more rain for Monday, this is supposed to be summer?

I'm not sure I will get much creating done this weekend as I plan to go out and enjoy the fine weather while I can, but in the meantime here are a couple of postcards I finished off this morning for the Artsnthemail Something Beginning with C Swap. C is for Collage.

Collage in Blue # 1

Collage in Blue # 2

Collage in blue # 3

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Micki said...

Looking great. Hope your weekend is wonderful.

Purple Missus said...

What lovely striking blues you have used especially in the top two.

Vi said...

Enjoy the sun won't you. :-) Love the cards.