Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fool

Wow I just can't believe how fast this year is flying and how little time I seem to have at the moment for blogging and creating, no sooner do I feel like I am back in the creative swing than several days can fly by without me making a thing.

The weather here has gotten a bit better the last couple of weeks so we have spent more time out and about in the sunshine which I guess is one of the reasons time is flying so much. This weekend just gone we went camping to Swanage and the weekend before that we went into London to watch some of the Tour de France racing (pictures on Mark's blog).

I have still been plugging away at my big catch up though not as fast as I would like and here is a picture of one of the cards I made for an Artsnthemail April Fool swap.
I used a copyright free image I found on the net and painted my fool, then added some rubber stamped words. I thought that looked a little plain so I finished off with lots of french knots in variegated thread.

5 comments:

Micki said...

Cute card!

Alis Clair said...

I keep making the most of the times we can get outside. They are few are far between this year.

What a great card. The colours work so well for this happy little chappy.

Terri Stegmiller said...

I agree Angela, this summer seems to be flying by. Your card is cute and the french knots are pefect on it.

Helen in the UK said...

Great card! I think you've done well to enjoy the better weather. Forecast for this weekend is ideal for staying indoors and crafting!! Will we ever get a proper summer :)

Vi said...

Fun card!! :-)Glad to hear your out enjoying the sunshine.