I'm now playing catch up as I am behind on a few postcard swaps. I've been able to work on bits and pieces through last week but nothing like the amount of sewing I usually do. This morning I have managed to finish up a couple of sets of cards though.
Here is one of a set of cards that I have made for a self portrai swap. Ok so I don't really have pink hair but I've always fancied trying it just never been brave enough. I made 8 cards for the swap the faces are all the same it's just the fibers that make up the pink hair that vary slightly.
This second set of cards were made for a swap called kites and air balloons. I painted the kites and the K and added some stitched highlights and then used my new machine to add some text to the top of the cards.