Sunday, April 06, 2008

Kitties are back

I've had a pretty hectic week and a busy weekend so the ticks on my to do list are almost non existent at the moment, but hey that's just the way things go sometimes.

Here is something that I did get to finishing off today the next kitty on the cross stitch. It's been a couple of weeks since I've gotten to work on this so it's been satisfying to make a bit more progress. Here is the whole

and the close up.

There are still 5 more kitties to add to this yet so a way to go yet before it's done.

It seems thst pretty much everywhere in the uk has had a good sprinkling of snow except Chippenham. These pathetic few flakes were all that landed in our garden today.

1 comment:

VP said...

Hi Angelcat,

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you today. I see from Threadspider's blog that it went well, so am looking forward to the next time :)