Tuesday, October 09, 2007

G is for ...

Helen kindly reminded me that I hadn't yet posted a picture of the cards I made for the something beginning with G swap. No, I haven't been trying to hide the fact that I hadn't made them it was just with my busy week at work last week I forgot to post about them. So here we are ....
Apologies for the bad picture quality it was a dull day when I was trying to take this photo (we've had a few of these recently, lol!). G is for Girl, green and garden. H is next, I have started them but I expect it will be a few more days until they are finished and ready to post about, especially as I have about three other half started things to be working on too. I've chosen a pretty obvious H for anyone who wants to try and have a guess...

As well as the G cards I also forgot to share this card that I made for the Artsnthemail September challenge - Knitting. The brief was to include any piece of knitting on your card, I took the simple approach and just knitted up a few rows with some fancy yarn and attached it to some of the blackberry dyed fabric from a couple of posts ago.

2 comments:

Vi said...

Very nice cards :-) I have no clue what your H could be. lol

Helen in the UK said...

Those girl cards are so cute! Maybe H is for hat ... did you make some little knitted hats for your cards?!!