Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bath

Well it's been a pretty depressing week here at camp Angelcat, I've had a bad back for most of the week so haven't been able to sit, stand, lie in the same place for too long and now to top it all off I've got a stinky cold.

I haven't been doing or creating anything this week which is adding to my frustrations but I've the concentration span of a flea at the moment. I couldn't not post anything though so I thought I'd share a few pictures with you.

Mark let me loose with his D-SLR when we were in Bath for the day a few weeks back here are my first attempts at 'proper' photography. (Click to see full size image)



4 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Thought you'd been a bit quiet recently. Hope you are feeling better and back to creating soon :)

Terri Stegmiller said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well, hopefully you'll be better really really soon. Lovely photos.

Alis Clair said...

I do hope your back gets better soon and can start creating again.

Love your photos.

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Here's hoping you feel better soon! Your photos are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them.
Susan