Saturday, February 17, 2007

Restless

I don't know what is wrong with me today I have been feeling very unsettled. I just haven't been able to sit and get on with any one thing. The day is almost over and I've let it drift by in nothingness what a waste. Nevermind I guess we all have days like this from time to time.

I wanted to say a big thank you to all who have left nice comments about my water colour kitty. Yes cats, and creating things with their images have been a passion of mine for sometime. Probably my favourite cat creation is a large cross stitch picture that I made sometime ago. I will share a picture sometime if I remember to charge my camera battery.

For today though I've been encouraged by everyone's kind comments about yesterday's post so I have another watercolour to share, again painted back in 1999. Possibly not quite as cute as yesterdays kitten but I think he has a certain charm about him nonetheless.
Tomorrow Mark and I plan to get our butts out of bed early and take ourselves off to the Brecon Beacons for some fresh air and walking. Hopefully a nice day out will improve my mood.

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

This one is just as fabulous as the previous. You should do more of this I think.

Helen in the UK said...

Really like your watercolour kitties. I love watercolour, but I've tried doing it myself and it just doesn't come out how I envisage! Re your unproductive day ... consider it a battery recharge day. Everyone needs one from time to time :)

Carol said...

I live not far at all from the breacon beacons, in Swansea. Hope you have a lovley time wrap up warm it is a bit parky here! ( I notice we are paired up for the padfolio trade, goody!)