The only thing I had decided on before I started was that my colour was going to be red. I decided to make the backgrounds from my own dyed fabric which is what started me off playing with the microwave yesterday. A while back I sorted most of my stash of embellishments into boxes by colour so I grabbed the red box went rummaging and these are the results. When I sit down and think about it it really is quite scary the amount of stuff that I have managed to accumulate in such a short time, I probably have enough stuff to keep me going for a couple of years without ever needing to buy another thing. Still there is always some new 'must have' out there tempting me to buy, lol.Some of these cards I like better than others but on the whole I think they have turned out quite well considering I didn't have any set ideas when I started out and just went with whatever appealed to me as I came across it in the 'box of red'.I'm feeling a bit better today than I have been so I might venture out and about to get some fresh air for the first time since Wednesday. Hopefully I will get time to finish up some of the other things I started today. I'm particularly excited about the pages I have been working on for the last round of the fabric book swap that I have been taking part in and hope to them finished up tomorrow.