Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Meme Madness!

What a great day. I was so excited when I got home not only had I managed to find a woolly hatted drink but there were two wonderful parcels waiting for me. Both gifts from art meme's I found while wandering blogland. I am so lucky to have received such wonderful art pieces .

Here is a gorgeous pocket bag made by Anna. The colours are just gorgeous. It is difficult to show the vibrancy of them under the flash light but the bag is just gorgeous. Anna also generously shared some cord made by her friend and some of her own paper beads, which I know I will love using.

The second package landed all the way from Australia. Vi created this totally adorable kitty for me. I just love him, he's so much fun. Such a character he just had to have his own blog!

I'm so excited and inspried by all of these wonderful creations I know I'm not going to be able to sleep with all the crafty ideas running through my mind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you like the wearable art!! Anna

Anonymous said...

The pocket is wonderful and the kittie is gorgeous. He is a wonderful character isn't he! Lucky girl :)