Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Frustration

Well my self challenge of trying to post every day this month has been a huge flop. I honestly do not know where the time goes to. My time really doesn't seem to be my own at the moment and I am feeling very frustrated.

I have just spent an hour touring around some other people's blogs and they all seem far more exciting than mine, I really must get a life. I hate my job at the moment but do not have a clue what I would like to do. That has always been my problem if I new what career I wanted I could follow that dream but here I am about to be 30 next month and am still drifting through life without any aims and very few achievements.

Why does everything have to come down to money. I would love to travel more, I'd love to attend more art workshops and would love to treat myself to some wonderful fabric and embellishments but everything costs money and I just don't have any of it at the moment. When will I win the lottery (well I guess I should start by buying a ticket someday).

I'm full of cold and off work today but we are in the middle of a heatwave and I just can't settle to try and do anything. It's too hot and I can't breathe. RANT OVER!

No comments: