Sunday, July 02, 2006

Almost Midnight

Well it's almost midnight here so I may have failed my challenge at just the second hurdle as I don't know if I will get this posted on time to count as the 2nd July.

Went to Circencester today to see an exhibition of Textile Art by the Bath Textile Artists. It was really interesting to see all of the different methods they had used to come up with some really beautiful pieces.

All of the work was for sale, I wonder how well the artists do at such an exhibition? I think it would be great to have art works for sale but I don't think I could ever be that good I am still very much a crafter rather than an artist.

Well unfortunately I could not afford any of the larger pieces but I did buy a greetings card made by one of the artists I will post a picture tomorrow if I get time

No comments: