Here's what I've been working on for the last couple of days. The 'water' blocks for the elemental swap that I'm doing.
I thought it would be fun to use crazy patchwork and chose several different fabrics. I've not had much practice with different embroidery stitches so I decided to cheat. I've used different trims to embellish the borders between the fabrics. In the end it took me longer to put these on than it did to make the blocks!
Just the Air theme set to go, I'm still stuck for ideas on that, hopefully something will come to me overnight as I really could do with making a start on them tomorrow. I need to get all the blocks posted out by the end of next week if they are to make it over the pond in time for the swap deadline.