Sunday, July 28, 2013

My week in snapshots

I enjoyed putting together my little post last week so am thinking that I might make it a regular thing, just a few snapshots to record my week. Hopefully it'll get me back in the regular blog habit and make me think about starting to use my camera more often again!!

So this week I've been ........

Getting back to a bit of cross stitch
Enjoying some late evening candlelight
Watching the moon and clouds from my living room window
 
Snatching a few minutes on a bench for an alfreso sandwich during another super hectic week at work
Celebrating the arrival of the weekend with a pint of delicious perry at a local public house :)
Hope your week as been full of little (or big) adventures :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice photos and looks like it was a good week!

Jane said...

Love that picture of the moon, beautiful, and lovely to see you getting back to some stitching. That's always a good sign