Sunday, July 08, 2012

Tempus fugit

I just can't believe how quickly this year is disappearing and how little time I've had for blogging.  We have had so much rain here this summer so far, it's not been great for getting out and about at the weekends.  But I have been getting my fresh air another way.

Meet Naz, Amos and Rosie.
One of my friends was struck down with a nasty illness which attacks the nervous system.  She ended up in hospital for a few weeks and has had to begin relearning how to walk, feed herself etc.  A very sad story as she is only 22 years old.  She lives with her Gran and Grandad and owns Naz this beautiful Husky.  Gran and Grandad have been struggling to take him out as he's a bit of a handful, and so I'm on dog walking duties.  Amos and Rosie are Naz's friends and if I can rope a friend into coming out with me all 3 doggies get to walk with us :)
If I lived in a bigger place I'd love a dog just like Nazrei :)

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Naz is beautiful! It's great that you can be of so much help. I hope your friend continues to recover quickly.

Jane said...

Looks like you've walked him well! All the best for your friend, Naz seems to be the perfect companion to help her through this difficult time

Sarah said...

Naz looks puffed out so you are obviously doing a good job, and Im sure your friend will recover better knowing her dog is being walked. Wish your friend well.