Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Fantasy Fish

The last few evenings I have been working on a set of cards I owe on the BQLPC yahoo list. The theme of the swap Fantasy Fish. Here is one of my cards.

I had to make 6 altogether and they are all very similar it's really just the heads that are slightly different. I cut a basic fish shape from some yummy orange fabric and borrowed some heads from a wonderful piece of Laurel Birch fabric. Stitched some sequin scales and voila done! The picture isn't great as I had run out of daylight by the time I'd finished putting them together this evening and the flash just kept catching on the sequins but you get the idea.

So what do you think of my catfish, lol!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you are back and that your dad is doing well! Love you art quilt and everything you have been making! The colors are so bright and cheerful! probably just what you need!The catfish is a riot! Melinda

Micki said...

He is cooool!

Terri Stegmiller said...

Is that what you'd call a cat fish? LOL! Wonderful fantasy fish.

Helen in the UK said...

Love your catfish!!
Great background fabric - very under the sea :)

Alis Clair said...

Oh just wonderful!
Hugs, Alis