Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fun with ATCs


I have been having some fun making ATCs today, I think these will be my next big addiction, lol. They are so quick and lots of fun to make with plenty of scope for using up those tiny scraps that you're not even sure why you kept.

This first one is to trade with Julie for the wonderful surprise ATC that she included with the blackbird. Tigers are a special theme for me as they were Mum's favourite.

This next card 'Hide and Seek' I will be saving for the ATC swap that will be happening on Artsnthemail soon. Of course it was only a matter of time before a kitty cat or two crept in to my work. I knew I would find a use for that ridiculously small scrap of Laurel Burch that I couldn't bear to put in the bin.

Finally on the fabric front 'Floral Delight' made from some wonderful scraps of poinsetta fabric that I had left over from a christmas block swap last year. I didn't want to make it too christmasy though so I added a strip of green through the middle and a few flower sequins.

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

Love the ATC - esp the hide and seek, great use of that cat scrap :)