I guess it's time for confession - how well did I get on with the goals that I set myself.
- Complete Mug Rugs for swap - Done
- Start work on 2 pay it forward gifts - I haven't blogged about these yet but I do have fabrics really and projects prepared for these, so I guess I can call this done too as the goal was only to make a start
- Participate in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Done. I made 4 chequerboard blocks, 2 ATCs and a coil pot.
- Work on the Tigers cross stitch - Done
- Make something for the 3 creative studios colour palette challenge - Done. My goddess doll was made
- Participate in the bloggers pillow party - Done.
- Finish Doodle Stitch A Long - Done
- Make something for the BQL Skinny Swap - Total Failure on this one didn't manage to get it off the ground
- Make some Zombie Pumpkins - Done. Eleven Zombies made so far.
- Participate in the bloggers pillow party
- Participate in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge
- Finish 'Iris' for the 3creative Studios challenge
- Work on Lakeside Farm Cross Stitch
- Finish One of my PIF gifts
- Participate in Stitched in Colors - Bottled Rainbows Challenge
- Catch up on the Birdie Stitches Block of the Month Project.
- Make some more Pumpkins
Wish Me Luck